We are firm believers that a healthy and balanced diet leads to better performance at school and we are therefore committed to ensuring all of our meals are made fresh on site and accommodate for those with special dietary requirements.
Click here for the new food page
Since September 2014, all pupils in Reception, Year 1 and Year 2 are eligible for free school meals.
Children in years 3, 4, 5 & 6 may be eligible for Free School Meals if:
- you are the legal guardian
- you are on income Support or Job seekers allowance
- you receive child tax credit (not working tax credit)
- you receive the guarantee element of state pension
- you receive support under the immigration and Asylum
Fees at September 2021
Main School (including Nursery)
Breakfast Club is charged at: £2.50 per day – £12.50 per week
School Dinners are charged at: £2.60 per day – £13.00 per week